National Fuel is currently seeking a Meter Reader for an outstanding career opportunity in our Operations Department at our Meadville Service Center located in Meadville, Pennsylvania. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
• Accurately and efficiently read residential and commercial gas
• Work outdoors extensively in all types of weather and walk for
• Handle customer inquiries and perform collection work
• Must possess a valid drivers license with a clean driving
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Available to work a flexible work schedule Monday through
Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 9:00 pm and some
• The ideal candidate should be self-motivated
• Possess excellent customer service skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Companys collective bargaining unit with a competitive hourly rate of pay plus daily incentive pay based on the number of meters read. National Fuel also offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
For a complete position description, requirements and information on how to apply, please visit our website at: www.natfuel.com and click on careers.
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES, WOMEN, DISABLED, PROTECTED VETERANS